Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who's Having Tag Soup??

Not Cordie. He filled his tag this morning down on South South, as we like to call it. Some of you may know it as that big circle food plot. We let this nice 6x6 mulie buck walk yesterday because we were not sure how good he was, but Cordie wouldn't let it happen two days in a row. I've also received word that John Wayne and Paul filled their tags, but no proof yet. I guess that leaves me with tag in hand. I'll be eating good tonight on fresh backstrap, but not sure how much more Cordie will share. I've got until Sunday to get some of my own. I'm sure there's going to be another doe or two to fill the freezer, but not so sure we can find another good buck. I'll keep you posted. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Always something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment